PACKING! Most of us cringe hearing that word. It’s never easy having to move and pack for almost a year. Packing time before moving to Europe was ALWAYS stressful and last minute for us. Luckily over the years I’ve learned so many tips and tricks that has definitely made our packing and travel much easier!
If you’re new to traveling this infographic will come in handy. It’s a cute little guideline that will give you ideas especially if you find yourself second guessing on what to pack and bring with you while traveling.
When you roll your clothes instead of folding them you create much for space to add other items in your suitcase.
« TIPS »
- If you’re traveling to an expensive country duty free is your friend, especially for alcohol! Before you board your flight or when you land grab some alcohol!
- Hockey families, here’s a neat tip my husband and I always do. Attach bags filled with clothes to your sticks and then tape all the bags around them. Might as well take advantage of extra space
- Place a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep everything smelling fresh and clean
- Download new movies, books, music and podcasts before your trip so it is ready to go
- Place your shoes in a zip lock bag to prevent dirt from getting on your clothes
- Carry a sunglass case to put your cords in it. It’s so convenient and you don’t have to worry about cords getting lost or tangled.
- Notify your credit card company in advance of where and when you will be traveling so that they don’t flag your card for unusual activity. You definitely don’t want to have your card denied when traveling Europe
- Get to know where you are living or traveling to. Do your research ahead of time, it will help you feel less lost once you arrive there.